Tuesday 24 February 2015

Wall art "mughal gardens"-{2}

SO I have finally completed the second wall art of "mughal garden" series . MADE ON WOODEN TRAYS, these can be used for Indian home decor , on walls , peg tables, pillars..and other pretty corners. these are completely hand painted, hence i undertake no mass production. each piece is unique and exclusive....only one of its kind.
 To create something of your own is a complex process...and the most most difficult part of all is conceiving an idea....An artist has a very intimate relation with the art he/she creates.

so, I plan to complete this series in three parts- " mughal gardens" "hindu traditions" and " vintage glories"....stay hooked on for more from these series


who is better you or me?




1 comment:

  1. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete